Here are some great thoughts strategic planning experts shared on Twitter this last week. Look at them next time you’re stuck in a hard place in your strategic business plan. They can shed a new light on a tough subject. If you have any other inspiring quotes, we would love to hear them.
- Strategic planning & mindset revitalization is chicken soup for the entrepreneurial soul. It fills you up when you’re feeling empty.
- Strategic planning doesn’t deal with future decisions. It deals with the futurity of present decisions.
- Your clients are your best teachers. Their input must be an integral part of you strategic planning.
- Strategic planning is often approached like an egg & spoon race. Competitors line up, race from part A to B, drop the egg (ball), and pandemonium ensues.
- Strategic planning is worthless, unless you have a strategic vision.