Built for individuals who want to lead a strategic planning process themselves.
Learn the key components of a plan and how to lead a strategic planning process.
Learn the Basics of Planning
- Learn and understand the elements of a comprehensive strategic plan.
- Familiarize yourself with the basic structure of a good strategic plan.
- Access a library of definitions and tips for developing each plan element.
Follow a Proven Process
- Leverage a tried-and-true planning process that’s been used to create thousands of strategic plans.
- Follow a planning schedule and process allowing your team to break planning elements into smaller, manageable exercises.
- Use the Balanced Scorecard framework to create a holistic and balanced plan.
Leverage a Suite of Worksheets
- Build a plan using a full suite of 18 worksheets designed to help your team learn, understand, and develop key elements of your strategic plan.
- Have checkpoints to ensure every plan element is properly structured and has meaningful impact to help achieve your desired future state.
Build a Plan You Can Implement
- Complete the planning process with a strategic plan that’s implementation-ready.
- Follow the implementation calendar and schedule to help your organization adopt and execute the plan.
- Learn how to manage your strategic plan’s ongoing performance to keep your plan front-and-center.
See a sample chapter & worksheet.
Download a sample from the Complete Guide for Strategic Planning.
DOWNLOAD YOUR SAMPLE
Why work with us? We’ve built this guide based on best-practices from building and implementing thousands of strategic plans.
Planning & Execution Sessions Lead Last Year
Strategic Plans Built and Implemented
Goals and Action Items Achieved Last Year