VRIO stands for value, rarity, inimitability, and organization; this tool and framework is designed to help organizations identify and leverage the unique resources and capabilities that makeup long-term, sustainable competitive advantages.
In this guide, we’ll cover:
- What does VRIO stand for?
- What does VRIO help you achieve?
- Breaking down VRIO into its four components
- Checklist: Did you get VRIO right?
- What to do with the output from your VRIO
- he pros and cons of using the VRIO
- VRIO vs. SWOT
- VRIO vs. competitive advantages
*OnStrategy is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, and we’ll only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you requested from us. From time to time, we would like to contact you about our products and services, as well as other content that may be of interest to you.
By clicking submit below, you consent to allow OnStrategy to store and process the personal information submitted above to provide you the content requested.