Values are deeply held convictions, priorities, and underlying assumptions that influence your organization’s attitudes and behaviors. They’re the enduring, passionate, and distinctive core behaviors that make your organization successful and a great place to work.
In this guide, we’ll cover:
- The Power of Core Values
- Anatomy of a Core Values Statement
- Example Core Values Statements
- 3 Ways to Live Your Core Values Everyday
- How to Facilitate the Creation Your Values In-Person
- How to Facilitate the Creation Your Values Remotely
*OnStrategy is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, and we’ll only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you requested from us. From time to time, we would like to contact you about our products and services, as well as other content that may be of interest to you.
By clicking submit below, you consent to allow OnStrategy to store and process the personal information submitted above to provide you the content requested.