In a sea of opportunities, how do you create focus? How do you know you’ve chosen the right areas to pursue growth?
An important component of any great agile strategic plan is clearly identifying and prioritizing where you’ll grow. While you work through the planning process, you’ll probably face this task as you complete your SWOT analysis and move into developing your strategic priorities or objectives.
In this guide, we’ll cover:
- The Basics of the Fit/Attractiveness Matrix
- A Step-by-Step Exercise to Use the Fit/Attractiveness Matrix
- How to Prioritize Growth Opportunities
- How to Identify Big Bet Opportunities
- A Canvas to Build Your Own Fit/Attractiveness Matrix
*OnStrategy is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, and we’ll only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you requested from us. From time to time, we would like to contact you about our products and services, as well as other content that may be of interest to you.
By clicking submit below, you consent to allow OnStrategy to store and process the personal information submitted above to provide you the content requested.