One of the big questions people have related to OKRs is, “What’s the difference between an OKR and a KPI?”
In this guide, we will define what OKRs and KPIs are and explain their differences and similarities. We’ll cover:
- What are Objective and Key Results?
- What are Key Performance Indicators?
- How OKRs and KPIs Play Together
- An Example of How to Integrate OKRs and KPIs
- How to Carry Forward Your Key Performance Indicators
*OnStrategy is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, and we’ll only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you requested from us. From time to time, we would like to contact you about our products and services, as well as other content that may be of interest to you.
By clicking submit below, you consent to allow OnStrategy to store and process the personal information submitted above to provide you the content requested.