The expectation to organizations with agility and fluidity has grown to become the norm, not the rule. But, where do you start? How do you adopt an agile planning process? Enter StrategySprints™.
A StrategySprint™ is is a 90-day strategic performance cycle used to connect your long-term vision to weekly activities.
In this guide, we’ll cover:
- What are StrategySprints™
- Types of StrategySprint™ Meetings & Pro Tips
- How to Create Your StrategySprint™ Cycle
- How to Report & Plan Simultaneously
- How to Run a Great Quarterly Review
- A Canvas to Build Your Own StrategySprint™ Cycle
*OnStrategy is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, and we’ll only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you requested from us. From time to time, we would like to contact you about our products and services, as well as other content that may be of interest to you.
By clicking submit below, you consent to allow OnStrategy to store and process the personal information submitted above to provide you the content requested.