As leaders, we spend a lot of our time and effort ensuring our team has a plan with a clear path to our desired future state.
But, sometimes even the best leaders and most strategic teams create plans that don’t really have a great strategy. It’s not because we aren’t giving it the effort it deserves, but rather because we fall prey to the common traps in strategic planning.
In this guide, we will cover:
- The Difference Between Good and Bad Strategy
- Elements of Poorly Designed Strategy
- 3 Hallmarks of a Well-Designed Strategy
- How to Diagnose Your Challenge/Problem
- Define Your Guiding Approach
- Creating Coordinated Actions
- A Cheat Sheet and Canvas to Outline a Good Strategy
*OnStrategy is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, and we’ll only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you requested from us. From time to time, we would like to contact you about our products and services, as well as other content that may be of interest to you.
By clicking submit below, you consent to allow OnStrategy to store and process the personal information submitted above to provide you the content requested.