- To provide our strategic planning service:In the operation of the OnStrategy service, we collect and store user information that is the raw data input into the strategic plan, and also certain user information as part of the construction of applications on the Service. All user information contained within the applications you may use or build on the OnStrategy platform will remain your property. OnStrategy will continue to make that data available to you on the OnStrategy platform as long as you are an active client, and make that data available to you upon the termination of your relationship with OnStrategy according to the terms and conditions of the OnStrategy License Agreement. Please consult that agreement as well as this policy to understand your rights and responsibilities as a user of the OnStrategy platform.
- To personalize your experience: Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions:
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails:
The email address you provide may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to strategy guides, receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 775-747-7407