We dug deeper into the topic on identifying results that are meaningful and motivating through KPIs, Measures, and Metrics. We saw some excellent real-world examples led by Kamryn Mock and Leigh Abbott. You can view the Zoom recording link here and the PowerPoint deck here.Here are a few highlights:
Levels of Planning and their Appropriate Measures
- We discussed the 3 levels of measures – measures at the strategic goal level, objective level, and the key results level.
- Is your plan ready for implementation? Check out the implementation readiness checklist on slide 10.
- We outlined two case study examples of a strategic pillar plan structure and an OKR aligned plan structure within a functional group.
- We discussed the application of the Theory of Change on slide 13.
- We looked at the differences between strategy vs. tactics and the importance of language and simplicity.