Execute the Plan
Put a process, tool, and dedicated expert in place to engage your entire organization to execute the plan and achieve your vision of success.
Create a culture to support strategic growth with a proven process & award-winning software platform.
Drive organization-wide adoption
Drive organization-wide adoption by rolling out the plan and empowering your organization to manage ongoing execution. During the first 30 days, you’ll work with your OnStrategy expert strategist to:
- Communicate and roll out your plan and vision across your organization
- Receive access to your uploaded plan within the OnStrategy platform
- Receive customized training to integrate the OnStrategy platform into your organization’s toolset for execution
Implement a proven execution process
Work with your expert strategist to implement a proven execution process and calendar that integrates with your organization’s operations. In the second 30 days, we will:
- Develop an implementation calendar to fit your organization’s current cadence and meeting structure
- Develop a standard structure for your strategy review meetings
- Train your department teams to think strategically and understand how they contribute to the achievement of your vision
Execute the plan & review progress
Keep strategy at the heart of your organization’s culture by keeping it front-and-center. During the ongoing execution and plan management process, you will:
- Hold regular strategy review meetings
- See the leading and lagging performance indicators driving the achievement of your plan
- Learn how to adapt your plan to meet the needs of your market, customers, or team
- Identify where the organization-wide focus should be between each strategy review
Vision: Inspiring change to the Environmental Crisis
The most enjoyable part of business is breaking the rules and making it work.
Vision: Creating the Next Generation of Leaders
Keeping a 100 year old organization relevant and vibrant well into the next century required adopting a fundamentally different view of how we understand our customers. ~ G. Butler, COO
Vision: Being the Industry Standard
Success is staying at least two steps ahead of your competition,
even when they’re ten times your size. ~ E. Barry, CEO
Vision: Be the Leaders Locally, Regionally, Nationally
Shifting from downsizing due to economic decline to revving up for an upswing in a Tesla “Giga Second” required Washoe County to adapt to swiftly changing market conditions.