Cascade Corporate Strategy to Department Goals
Cascade your organization-wide strategy to departments by defining departmental goals, initiatives, and supporting actions.
Achieve your vision by empowering departments with coordinated & aligned department goals.
Cascade annual department goals
Drive organization-wide alignment by creating annual department goals cascaded from your corporate strategy. During the first 60 days, your OnStrategy expert strategist will guide you to:
- Build annual department goals aligned to the corporate plan
- Define department-level key performance indicators
- Create department action items and individual action plans
Create true organization-wide visibility
Create true visibility into planning and performance across your departments by leveraging the OnStrategy platform to execute your plan. Eliminate the headache of managing multiple Excel files and work with your OnStrategy expert strategist to:
- Develop a department-specific implementation calendar
- Receive customized training to integrate the OnStrategy platform into your department’s toolset for execution
- Train your department teams to think strategically and understand how they contribute to the achievement of your vision
Execute & manage performance
Drive performance from the bottom up by ensuring the execution of department goals to support the corporate strategy. During the ongoing execution and plan management process, you will:
- Hold consistent meetings to review performance and adapt the plan
- Develop a standard structure for your department strategy review meetings
- Ensure your department is prepared and accountable during ongoing execution
- Identify where your department’s focus should be between each review
Vision: Inspiring change to the Environmental Crisis
The most enjoyable part of business is breaking the rules and making it work.
Vision: Creating the Next Generation of Leaders
Keeping a 100 year old organization relevant and vibrant well into the next century required adopting a fundamentally different view of how we understand our customers. ~ G. Butler, COO
Vision: Being the Industry Standard
Success is staying at least two steps ahead of your competition,
even when they’re ten times your size. ~ E. Barry, CEO
Vision: Be the Leaders Locally, Regionally, Nationally
Shifting from downsizing due to economic decline to revving up for an upswing in a Tesla “Giga Second” required Washoe County to adapt to swiftly changing market conditions.