Whether you are a seasoned strategy expert or just getting started in the process, helpful articles, blogs and tips are always good to breeze through every once in awhile for your strategy development. Over the week I have browsed through a few great articles that I would like to share with you to get your strategy wheels turning. These articles hit on everything from how to turn your bad meetings around to tips on how to make time to plan. Hopefully they get your strategic planning thinking going and you will be ready to move on to Running a Great Strategy Review.
- 6 Habits of True Strategic Thinkers
- Take a Long Term View of Strategic Planning
- CEOs must find time for strategic planning–here’s how to do it
- Strategic Planning: 12 Common Mistakes (Part 1 of 2)
- Bad Meeting Survey & Tips for Better Meetings