Create and execute a better strategy using OnStrategy.
Learn how OnStrategy is used to create and execute a better strategy. From creating engagement and collaboration to driving communications and accountability this webinar highlights key system attributes, how they’re used, and the difference they’ll make.
You Will Learn:
- System attributes vital to plan development, implementation and performance management
- How to inspire collaboration and engagement
- How to cascade organizational goals to individual action plans
- Creates alignment by cascading the plan throughout your organization
- Provides individuals with consistent reports they need to execute the plan
- Keep performance on-track with great reporting
Training by Nancy Olsen
Nancy is a co-founder of OnStrategy and leads business
development for the company. She brings a breadth of entrepreneurial management and international expertise from owning and selling five businesses. She specializes in helping organizations develop their strategy to accomplish their growth plans through OnStrategy’s professional strategy services and its leading on-line tool OnStrategy. She holds an MS in Education, MA in Theology, and an MBA in Management.