So- you set your goals, you dreamed your dreams and now, here we are at the midpoint of the year. For some, July sped here at breakneck speeds. For others, the year has been creeping along. No matter where you stand, this is a fantastic time in the strategic management process to take stock in your position: how far are you towards reaching your goals for 2008?
Yes, it’s time to break out your goals and see where you are at.
How are you doing? Do you need to step it up, or pat yourself on the back? Whatever the case, if you’ve made a plan and stuck to it, you’re doing the right thing. Now, here’s a few links to mark 2008’s half way point:
- About.com Human Resources: Second Half of the Year Day: How Are You Doing?
- The Contention Movie Reviews: Half-way there: The best and worst of the year so far
- The Tennessean: Halfway through year, Wall Street teeters on bear market
- Nascar: 2008, Half Way to the Finish
- The Beer Advocate: Best of 2008, at the Half Way Mark
- Wikipedia: Halfway, Oregon