Are you passionate about helping create a business’s path to success?
Do you love interacting with clients, whether in person or over the phone?
Are you good at marketing communication and synthesizing of information?
OnStrategy is an award winning company that is a nationwide leader and expert in market research and strategic management for all organizations regardless of size. In fact this year OnStrategy received the “Software Company of the Year” award from NCET. We work on cool projects that have a meaningful purpose and make an impact.
We are seeking a student that is looking to build his/her skills in either business journalism or corporate communications. We are seeking an intern who strives for excellence, with a passion for strategy and attention to detail.
The ideal candidate will have:
- High level of business acumen from either undergraduate studies in business or working at the Small Business Development Center
- Great proven business writing skills
- Organizational, time management, & professional communication skills, both written & verbal.
- 50% product marketing communication targeted at engaging our web app user base to “get the most out of OnStrategy” and executing a digital communication strategy
- 50% consulting engagement support
OnStrategy offers excellent learning & growth opportunities and a flexible work arrangement.
To apply, please submit a cover letter outlining your interest plus your resume.
E-mail to email@example.com. No phone calls will be accepted.
OnStrategy is an equal opportunity employer.