buy-in comes from understanding the why and how.
Strategic Planning Training
Expert OnStrategy advisors deliver hands-on, practical guidance for helping ensure teams embrace the strategic planning process and the use of the OnStrategy software platform.
- Drive engagement and adoption of the strategic planning process throughout your organization.
- Foster clarity for the organizational vision and the goal-driven roadmap for achieving it.
- Pricing for strategic planning training starts at $500 per session, included remotely in Workgroup and Enterprise offerings.
- A custom strategic planning and platform training for strategy teams, departments, and individual contributors to support you and your organization, wherever you are in the process.
- Inspire ownership and accountability for setting goals and using the software platform for driving prioritization of the activities that matter most.
- Role-based training ensures each contributor knows what’s expected of them.
Strategic Planning Training Services
OnStrategy follows a common, best-practice framework required for the successful creation, collaboration and execution of strategy. All trainings can be done remotely in a one-on-one to group environment with your Strategy Leader, Departments or Directors, or onsite with your Planning Team. Group trainings can be recorded for future reference.
Plan Development Training – Make Your Strategy Actionable
OnStrategy will conduct individual or group trainings to help guide your plan development. We will make sure your plan is holistic and ready to implement. We will focus on:
- Setting outcome-based goals with effective measures and targets.
- Developing and refining department-level goals that align to organizational-level goals.
- Applying best practices for managing the priorities and performance of your organization.
Implementation Training – Create Cadence of Accountability
Implementation is the heartbeat of the strategic management process. It involves integrating strategic planning with weekly and monthly routines. We will learn how to:
- Use the platform to optimize implementation of your goals.
- Update the plan and keep track of progress toward milestones.
- Develop a methodology for regular monthly/quarterly strategy reviews.